New owner

Shrekrocket48

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Long time girlfriend broke up with right before everything hit the fan, before dating her I had made an offset smoker from an old air compressor and got the itch for smoking meat. I moved into an apartment complex on the third floor so scratching the itch was out of the window. So to help myself through this isolation and the break-up I looked into pellet smokers just for the ease of use and settled on a new bull, and couldn't be happier with the bull. The "chief" has been through probably 10+ cooks in the three weeks I have had it ranging from reverse seared ribeyes with lobster tails for the initial cook, 3 racks of ribs two separate cooks, smoked burgers, two apple pies, and smoked meatloaf. Everything I have cooked has turned out perfect, and now im going to attack a few butts and a full packer. ill attach some of the pics. For the ribs I did a mustard base w brown surgar cajun rub garlic powder and onion powder w some ancho chilli powder. i did a sauce w sweet baby rays peach iced tea apple cider vinegar and honey then the juices from the ribs when i wrapped em

7F2FDB4F-8781-44FF-A118-469289A9EEFE.jpeg
66EA0605-7C98-4E7E-A661-86E30153FDDC.jpeg
B3070910-2364-4434-9AF3-5300E36D7676.jpeg
2D1422D2-BFC2-4FBE-B13E-BB59431A75C7.jpeg
1BC5BA11-543A-42B7-A582-E6E07C4E1386.jpeg
C82A4B4D-A73D-42CE-AF75-751EBF05EECF.jpeg

Congrats on your new companion. You'll have a happy like together...welcome from SC!

Long time girlfriend broke up with right before everything hit the fan, before dating her I had made an offset smoker from an old air compressor and got the itch for smoking meat. I moved into an apartment complex on the third floor so scratching the itch was out of the window. So to help myself through this isolation and the break-up I looked into pellet smokers just for the ease of use and settled on a new bull, and couldn't be happier with the bull. The "chief" has been through probably 10+ cooks in the three weeks I have had it ranging from reverse seared ribeyes with lobster tails for the initial cook, 3 racks of ribs two separate cooks, smoked burgers, two apple pies, and smoked meatloaf. Everything I have cooked has turned out perfect, and now im going to attack a few butts and a full packer. ill attach some of the pics. For the ribs I did a mustard base w brown surgar cajun rub garlic powder and onion powder w some ancho chilli powder. i did a sauce w sweet baby rays peach iced tea apple cider vinegar and honey then the juices from the ribs when i wrapped em

View attachment 3544View attachment 3545View attachment 3546View attachment 3547View attachment 3548View attachment 3549
The food looks great. Welcome to Rec Tec.
You have been a busy boy! ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobondur
Back